Trump says US has no talks planned with Iran and other news from the Middle East
AP News

Trump says US has no talks planned with Iran and other news from the Middle East

U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday the U.S. has no talks planned with Iran but insisted the Strait of Hormuz remains “open and operating,” despite limited traffic and a reported strike on a ship exiting the waterway. Earlier this week, Trump also threatened to bomb Oman as the country sought a
AI Generated
This may include content generated using AI tools. Glance teams are making active and commercially reasonable efforts to moderate all AI generated content. Glance moderation processes are improving however our processes are carried out on a best-effort basis and may not be exhaustive in nature. Glance encourage our users to consume the content judiciously and rely on their own research for accuracy of facts. Glance maintains that all AI generated content here is for entertainment purposes only.