An 18-year-old with a sword attacks a school in Sweden, leaving 1 dead and 2 injured
AP News

An 18-year-old with a sword attacks a school in Sweden, leaving 1 dead and 2 injured

GENEVA (AP) — An 18-year-old man with a sword attacked a school Friday in central Sweden, leaving one person dead and at least two others seriously injured, a police chief said. Police Chief Tommy Alriksson told a news conference that the suspect had been arrested following the attack at the school
AI Generated
This may include content generated using AI tools. Glance teams are making active and commercially reasonable efforts to moderate all AI generated content. Glance moderation processes are improving however our processes are carried out on a best-effort basis and may not be exhaustive in nature. Glance encourage our users to consume the content judiciously and rely on their own research for accuracy of facts. Glance maintains that all AI generated content here is for entertainment purposes only.