Several schools in Ahmedabad were thrown into panic on Monday after receiving bomb threat emails, prompting large-scale security checks across multiple campuses.
District Education Officer, Ahmedabad, confirmed
that the emails also contained references to “turning India into Khalistan,” raising serious security concerns.
According to officials, at least five schools received emails threatening to blow up their premises.
The affected institutions include Asia School, A One School, DAV International School, Tulip International School, and Ankur International School.
Following the threats, school authorities immediately evacuated students and staff, while police cordoned off the areas surrounding the campuses.
Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS) teams, along with dog squads, were deployed to conduct thorough searches of the premises.
Senior police officials rushed to the locations to supervise the operations.
At DAV International School in Makarba, examinations were reportedly underway when the threat was received.
The school management informed parents about the situation, and many were seen arriving at the campus to take their children home as a precautionary measure.
Police officials said investigations are ongoing to trace the source of the emails and assess their credibility.
No suspicious objects had been found at the time of reporting, but authorities said all necessary precautions were being taken given the nature of the threat.
This is not the first such incident in the city.
On January 23, 2026, several prominent schools in Ahmedabad had received similar bomb threat emails.
Schools targeted at that time included three branches of Sant Kabir School, DPS Bopal, St Xavier’s Loyola School in Navrangpura, Calorx School in Ghatlodia, Swaminarayan (Swayam) School in Vastrapur, and Apple Global School. Bomb squads and crime branch teams were deployed during that incident as well.
The earlier threat emails reportedly contained messages stating, “Modi-Shah are enemies of Khalistan, save your children.”
Authorities have urged the public to remain calm while investigations continue and assured that strict action will be taken against those responsible for spreading panic.













