
Brooklyn Beckham doesn't seem worried about regretting tattoos when he can always conceal one with another.
The 27-year-old model recently shared a shirtless photo revealing a new tattoo covering one that previously read "Mamma's boy." The new body art, which features a floral design, comes amid his ongoing estrangement from his parents, Victoria and David Beckham.
It's unclear where the eldest son of the retired soccer star and fashion designer stands with his parents since his explosive January statement where he outlined why they are estranged.
USA TODAY has reached out to representatives for Brooklyn and Victoria Beckham for comment.
His recent social media activity comes as he and his wife of four years, "Bates Motel" actress Nicola Peltz Beckham,
shared an anniversary post on Aug. 4. The pair first married in April 2022, but renewed their vows in August 2025, in an intimate New York ceremony, where Brooklyn Beckham's parents were notably missing.
In a Jan. 19 statement shared across a series of Instagram Stories, Brooklyn Beckham accused his parents of "consistently" disrespecting his wife and said he had no desire to reconcile with his family. He also alleged that his parents had controlled him for much of his life.
"My wife and I do not want a life shaped by image, press or manipulation. All we want [is] peace, privacy and happiness for us and our future family," he wrote in the lengthy statement. "Weeks before our big day, my parents repeatedly pressured and attempted to bribe me into signing away the rights to my name, which would have affected me, my wife, and our future children."
He continued: "I started standing up for myself with my family, I've received endless attacks from my parents, both privately and publicly, that were sent to the press on their orders."
Brooklyn Beckham also claimed that "even my brothers," Romeo and Cruz Beckham, were "sent to attack me on social media, before they ultimately blocked me out of nowhere this last Summer."
What have Victoria and David Beckham said about son Brooklyn?
Victoria Beckham appeared to address her son's public criticism of the family in a WSJ Magazine interview published April 16.
In the interview, Victoria Beckham, who shares four children with husband David Beckham, said that they have always loved their children and tried to be the best parents they could be.
"We've been in the public eye for more than 30 years right now, and all we've ever tried to do is protect our children and love our children," she told the outlet. "And you know, that's all I really want to say about it."
The day after his son's scathing statement, David Beckham appeared on CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Jan. 20 and discussed allowing children to make "mistakes" on social media.
The 51-year-old retired soccer star spoke about the positive and negative sides of social media, saying, "The bad we've talked about with what kids can access these days, it can be dangerous."
"That is how they learn. That is what I try to teach my kids. You sometimes have to let them make those mistakes as well," he added. "What I have found personally, especially with my kids as well, use it for the right reasons. I've been able to use my platform and my following for UNICEF. And it has been the biggest tool to make people aware of what’s going on around the world for children."
Contributing: Anna Kaufman and Pamela Avila, USA TODAY
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Brooklyn Beckham covers 'Mamma's boy' tattoo amid feud with mom Victoria











