Lobdell annex in North Salem moved to its third and final spot in 1995
Westchester County Journal News

Lobdell annex in North Salem moved to its third and final spot in 1995

North Salem's government campus took shape in 1995 when the Lobdell annex was moved 200 feet down Titicus Road to join Delancey Hall and the Lobdell House. The annex, which originally housed a store, a post office and the town courthouse, was built in 1848 across the road. More from The Journal News
AI Generated
This may include content generated using AI tools. Glance teams are making active and commercially reasonable efforts to moderate all AI generated content. Glance moderation processes are improving however our processes are carried out on a best-effort basis and may not be exhaustive in nature. Glance encourage our users to consume the content judiciously and rely on their own research for accuracy of facts. Glance maintains that all AI generated content here is for entertainment purposes only.