The indefinite postponement of World Champion Smriti Mandhana’s wedding with Bollywood composer Palash Muchhal has become a… (that’s up to you to decide), but social media has been hijacked by endless
break-up theories. Every day, there’s something new to fetch all the eyeballs, and the latest addition to the column of unverified information is Muchhal’s phone number, which has been ‘leaked’.
According to the Times of India, netizens have dug deep into his timeline, fuelling the ongoing drama. An X post, which dates back to 2011, suggests that Muchhal had reached out to filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt to explore opportunities as an actor. He had already appeared as a child artist in the Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone starrer ‘Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey’.
“@MaheshNBhatt Hi sir, I’m an actor… my recent film is “KHELEIN HUM JEE JAAN SEY”. I just wanna work with u… sir my no. Is 8********1. Thanks (sic),” the post read.
The tweet has since been deleted, but screenshots have resurfaced and are now circulating widely on X (formerly Twitter). The report further added that the number mentioned in the post has been verified through the Truecaller app as belonging to Palash. Respecting the individual’s privacy, the number wasn’t revealed by the website.
But nothing stopped netizens from picking the number from X, saving them to their contact list using vivid names, and texting him on WhatsApp.
Here’re some of them:
Double tick aa gya 😭 https://t.co/CiLYLE587o pic.twitter.com/jzbtEpn94k
— Puchka ( miss my notebook era) (@whereis_soumya) November 28, 2025
Palash Muchhal’s number got leaked and the comments on his Truecaller id are insaneeeeee😭😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/5YvBIqt8bb
— Ava📂🥨 (@cafexcloud) November 27, 2025
Star music composer Palash Muchhal’s mother, Amita, said that both her son and his fiancée, Smriti Mandhana, are deeply upset by the situation.
“Smriti and Palash dono takleef mein hain. Palash dreamt of coming home with his bride. I had even planned a special welcome. Everything will be fine, shaadi bohot jaldi hogi,” Amita told the Hindustan Times.
Palash initially sought treatment at a Sangli hospital after experiencing chest discomfort. When his condition didn’t improve, he was shifted to a Mumbai facility with severe chest pain, breathlessness, and uneasiness.
“Palash’s condition appears to be linked to stress-related distress rather than a serious cardiac event. While certain levels were found to be slightly elevated, there was no indication of a major cardiac or medical emergency,” Dr. Dipendra Tripathi told Mid Day.
“Oxygen therapy was started immediately as a basic line of treatment. After initial stabilisation, he (Palash) was shifted to a general room and kept under observation,” Tripathi added.


/images/ppid_a911dc6a-image-176431504735657968.webp)
/images/ppid_a911dc6a-image-176432905143048337.webp)

/images/ppid_a911dc6a-image-176421357578050170.webp)



