Amitabh Bachchan’s fans were left concerned after reports of his hospitalisation started circulating on social media on Tuesday night. However, new reports now claim that the 83-year-old veteran actor was never hospitalised in the first place. According to ETimes, while Amitabh Bachchan visited Nanavati Hospital, it was just for a routine checkup.
The report mentioned that Amitabh Bachchan left the hospital after his checkup and was never hospitalised. A source told ETimes, “Mr Bachchan did visit Nanavati Hospital on Saturday; however, it was a regular check-up which he goes for every month, and he returned home after that.”
The source further added, “The news is absolutely false. He is absolutely fine, and after his regular hospital visit on
Saturday, he was back home and was also seen driving his car from Jalsa to Janak the next day. He is currently at home.” Another source close to the Bachchans said, “This news is absolutely false.”
For the unversed, on Tuesday, Vickey Lalwani had reported that Amitabh Bachchan had been hospitalised since May 16 and was admitted to the VIP wing. His report mentioned that the veteran actor had stomach-related issues and that Abhishek Bachchan had also visited him.
The report left Amitabh Bachchan’s fans concerned. Many even took to social media to express their worry, especially since the actor had greeted his fans on Sunday. A few hours later, a source told NDTV, “Amitabh Bachchan underwent a routine check-up (here). He has now been discharged and has returned home after the examination.”
In the wee hours of Wednesday, Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog, “Cheel jab howe shant to bhaiya, tote bolan suru karen ir bir fatte, kahan, chal hamau, pilave suru karen!!!! bajre di roti kha di, fu padiyon da, saag re munh mein dalan lagai jaise , bolan lage kaag re!!!!!”
Google translation: “When the eagles calm down, the parrots start talking. Hey Veer Fateh, let’s start feeding you! I’ve eaten the millet bread and the fried vegetables. As soon as I put it in my mouth, the crows start talking!”
Meanwhile, on the work front, Amitabh Bachchan is currently shooting for the sequel to Kalki 2898 AD. He previously shared glimpses of his shoot with Kamal Haasan. The film will star Prabhas as the lead. No release date is confirmed yet, but the makers are reportedly targeting a theatrical release in December 2027.
Check latest news on Kerala CM Oath Taking, PM Modi Sweden Visit, Iran US Ceasefire updates today. India vs Afghanistan squad announcement.











